American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs 2024 Engineer,Manager and Various Jobs In United State. Current American Specialty Health Incorporated Vacancies 2024. American Specialty Health Incorporated USA government Jobs 2024. American Specialty Health Incorporated Recruitment Portal for Jobs in San Diego. Latest American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs in USA.
American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs 2024 in San Diego Apply
For Engineer,Manager and Various Job Opportunities
American Specialty Health Incorporated USA Jobs 2024:- If you are looking for job opportunities in San Diego 2024, then there are various American Specialty Health Incorporated vacancies that you can explore. American Specialty Health Incorporated San Diego offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. American Specialty Health Incorporated recruitment post on American Specialty Health Incorporated job portal presents various vacancies for people from United State. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of American Specialty Health Incorporated vacancies, highlight the American Specialty Health Incorporated job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The American Specialty Health Incorporated USA conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the United State. The American Specialty Health Incorporated recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an American Specialty Health Incorporated application form provided by the American Specialty Health Incorporated. This American Specialty Health Incorporated Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs 2024 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment
|American Specialty Health Incorporated Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Engineer,Manager and Various
|USD 14.25 Per Hour
|Jobs in San Diego, California
List of American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post
|Sr Financial Reporting Analyst
|Practitioner Campaign Associate
|Provider Relations Rep
|Operations Tech I
|Sr Reconciliation Rep
|Survey Research Manager
|Associate EDI Software Engineer
|Sr Cloud Engineer
- View All Profile → Click Here
How to Apply for American Specialty Health Incorporated Vacancies 2024?
- Identify American Specialty Health Incorporated Job Search Criteria: For American Specialty Health Incorporated job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.ashcompanies.com official page of American Specialty Health Incorporated company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of American Specialty Health Incorporated company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in United State, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in United State!
American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs – Apply for Scrum Master II Jobs In Remote, Oregon
American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs in Oregon:– Great news for job seekers. American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently American Specialty Health Incorporated Scrum Master II Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Scrum Master II Jobs in Remote with relevant required experience can apply for American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $72,000.00-$111,500.00 per year approximately.
American Specialty Health Incorporated Jobs in Oregon Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: American Specialty Health Incorporated
Name of the Vacant Position: Scrum Master II
Job Location: Remote
Jobs Type: Jobs in Oregon
Salary: $72,000.00-$111,500.00 per year.
Full Job Description
- The Scrum Master II is responsible for guiding the development processes for one or more software development scrum teams using servant leadership to ensure the teams focus on continual improvement and self-organization.
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Teams in their quest to do everything possible to delight the customers
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Facilitating the scrum ceremonies including planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and grooming.
- Guiding the Scrum Team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Guiding the Scrum Team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team.
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment within the team where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining (aka grooming) and managing the product backlog.
- Assisting the Scrum Team with defining and evaluating proper metrics to measure the performance of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Business, or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 2-3 years of experience in the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Previous experience as a collaborative leader.
- Experience managing multiple teams and projects at a time.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum Management, Sprint and Release planning.
- Increasing knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Knowledge of multiple well documented patterns and techniques for managing an agile process (i.e. numerous burn down techniques, numerous retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc).
- Ability to gain credibility to influence decision makers and influencers (influence within and across boundaries) without direct authority.
- Ability to identify and raise issues early and remove blockers effectively.
- Experience in two or more other agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, TDD, CI, Test Automation) and how they can be applied in a product development / program delivery environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $72,000 to $111,500 Full-Time Annual Salary