Bowigens Beer Company Jobs – Bartender Jobs in Billings, Montana. Bowigens Beer Company Jobs in Montana. Latest USA Government Jobs. Get City of Montana Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
Montana Jobs Seekers who are looking for Bartender Jobs in Billings, can check here Montana Government Jobs in Bowigens Beer Company. Bowigens Beer Company Jobs opportunity available for Bartender Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have High School, Diploma eligibility Bartender position can apply through the Bowigens Beer Company Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Bartender jobs in Bowigens Beer Company and other jobs in Montana.
Bowigens Beer Company Jobs – Apply for Bartender Jobs In Billings, Montana
Bowigens Beer Company Jobs in Montana:– Great news for job seekers. Bowigens Beer Company Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Bowigens Beer Company Bartender Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Bartender Jobs in Billings with relevant required experience can apply for Bowigens Beer Company Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $15.79 Per Hour approximately.
Bowigens Beer Company Jobs in Montana Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Bowigens Beer Company
Name of the Vacant Position: Bartender
Job Location: Billings
Jobs Type: Jobs in Montana
Salary: $15.79 Per Hour
Full Job Description
We’re hiring! Want to work for an expanding company with a great work environment in the beer industry? Bartending experience and Cicerone Certified preferred but not required. Continued employment will, however, be dependent on ability to pass the level one test. Read more for the exact job description and requirements. If you met the criteria and interested in applying, please send your resume to [email protected]. Only serious applicants with experience will be considered. Interviews will be scheduled by our Taproom Manager only.
We are looking for a professional, high-energy Bartender with excellent communication skills to serve craft beer to our customers. The Bartender will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend different beer styles upon request. You will also upsell items, utilize proper equipment and handle basic cleaning duties.
To succeed as a Bartender, you should be presentable and have an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, personable, willing, and eager to learn and work well with others and be a team player.
* Welcoming customers, reading, and listening to people to determine beer preferences, making recommendations, and taking beer orders.
* Informing customers about new beers and specials.
* Selecting proper glassware.
* Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
* Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
* Maintaining a clean work and customer area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment
* High School Diploma.
* Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
* Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
* Flexible Schedule
* Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
* Basic math and computer skills.
* Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong task and time management abilities.
* Eye for detail and understanding of pouring a beer and proper cleaning techniques.
* Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up to 50 lbs.