Datadog Jobs – Business Systems Analyst Jobs in Boston. Datadog Jobs in Boston. Latest Boston Government Jobs. Get City of Boston Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
Boston Jobs Seekers who are looking for Business Systems Analyst Jobs in Boston, can check here Boston Government Jobs in Datadog. Datadog Jobs opportunity available for Business Systems Analyst Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have required qualification eligibility Business Systems Analyst position can apply through the Datadog Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Business Systems Analyst jobs in Datadog and other jobs in Boston.
Datadog Jobs – Apply for Business Systems Analyst Jobs In Boston, California
Datadog Jobs in Boston:– Great news for job seekers. Datadog Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Datadog Business Systems Analyst Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Business Systems Analyst Jobs in Boston with relevant one year experience can apply for Datadog Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $76,448 per year.
Datadog Jobs in Boston Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Datadog
Name of the Vacant Position: Business Systems Analyst
Job Location: Boston
Jobs Type: Jobs in New York
Salary: $76,448 per year
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst who is excited about helping business units solve business problems through automated systems. You will work cross-functionally (e.g., with Finance, HR, Sales) to identify gaps and provide technical expertise in scaling systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner. You will also help ensure proper role-based access and security controls are in place and that application licenses are being efficiently utilized.
- Partner with teams to provide technical expertise in the selection of new systems that align with Datadog’s overall systems architecture strategy
- Build and maintain system integrations to automate and scale business systems
- Learn how business systems currently function and how they are used within Datadog. Use this knowledge to identify technical and functional gaps and areas for improvement.
- Periodically audit user access levels and license usage to improve application security and control SaaS spend.
- Collaborate with the Security, Governance, Risk & Compliance teams to ensure business systems adhere to Datadog security and compliance standards (eg. GDPR, SOX)
- Create and maintain internal documentation and processes
- Plan, prioritize, and deliver system enhancements; executing unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements.
- Assist with release testing for major version upgrades
- Unrelenting intellectual curiosity
- Strong problem solving & technical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical end-users.
- 2+ years leading small to medium sized projects from requirements gathering to go-live.
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently manage multiple projects.
- 2+ years as a business system administrator (preferably Salesforce, Netsuite, or Workday)
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment, and are comfortable operating within the ambiguity that comes with that
- You’ve integrated business systems using middleware (e.g., Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi, Zapier)
- Prior experience with data privacy and security
- You can write basic scripts to automate tasks
- You have experience working with Sales, Finance, and HR