Deloitte Jobs – Business Analyst Consultant Jobs in Chicago. Deloitte Jobs in Chicago. Latest Chicago Government Jobs. Get City of Chicago Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
Chicago Jobs Seekers who are looking for Business Analyst Consultant Jobs in Chicago, can check here Chicago Government Jobs in Deloitte. Deloitte Jobs opportunity available for Business Analyst Consultant Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have Required qualification eligibility Business Analyst Consultant position can apply through the Deloitte Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Business Analyst Consultant jobs in Deloitte and other jobs in Chicago.
Deloitte Jobs – Apply for Business Analyst Consultant Jobs In Chicago, Illinois
Deloitte Jobs in Chicago:– Great news for job seekers. Deloitte Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Deloitte Business Analyst Consultant Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Business Analyst Consultant Jobs in Chicago with relevant one year experience can apply for Deloitte Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $80,000 Per Year approximately.
Deloitte Jobs in Chicago Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Deloitte
Name of the Vacant Position: Business Analyst Consultant
Job Location: Chicago
Jobs Type: Jobs in Illinois
Salary: $80,000 Per Year
Full Job Description
As a Project Management/Functional Consultant, you help client set up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Deloitte’s Application Modernization & Innovation Practice comprises passionate, like-minded technology enthusiasts who strive to fundamentally transform how our clients deliver value. We focus on key client issues that impacts the core business by driving down the cost of quality and enhancing technology innovation. Each member of our professional team is a strategic thinker, with a passion for helping organizations innovate the way they work.
Success is defined in our ability to ask our clients the tough questions, challenge them towards making real, sustainable change and helping them achieve the change, by working with them, side by side. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
We are looking for frontrunners in the field of project management.
Work you’ll do
As a core member of our Project Management and Functional team, you work within an engagement team to create software solutions that help our clients solve problems, expand market share, improve operations, and grow their business. You won’t work alone. You’ll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues. You’ll engage in:
- Project and Program Management
- Requirements Elicitation and Management
- Joint Application Design Sessions
- Creating Robust, Effective, Scalable Solutions
Application Modernization & Innovation
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients’ core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering.
Project Management/Business Analyst Consultants are required to have:
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years supporting the planning and management of project initiatives in a Project Management Office or similar team environment
- 2+ years of experience with Project Management Tools such as Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
- 2+ years of experience with Requirements Management and Traceability tools such as the IBM Rational suite and HP Quality Center
- 2+ years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now, or at any time in the future
In addition, successful Consultants will have the following preferred background:
- Experience involving solution development based on cloud (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), web or mobile application architecture
- Familiar with testing challenges associated with applications developed for cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Force.com
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Experience with work planning, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience conducting interviews and documenting requirements
- Experience facilitating design sessions and defining future state processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
Deloitte Jobs – Apply for Product Architect Jobs In Boston, Massachusetts
Deloitte Jobs in Boston:– Great news for job seekers. Deloitte Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Deloitte Product Architect Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Product Architect Jobs in Boston with relevant one year experience can apply for Deloitte Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $143695 Per Year approximately.
Deloitte Jobs in Boston Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Deloitte
Name of the Vacant Position: Product Architect
Job Location: Boston
Jobs Type: Jobs in Massachusetts
Salary: $143695 Per Year
Full Job Description
Product Architect – Cloud Application
Do you have a passion for solving tough business problems and coming up with innovative cloud-based solutions? Do you enjoy working with a diverse team of professionals and help driving to a successful outcome that excites our customers. Does it excite you to explain application architectures, integration and performance aspects to team-members and customer alike?
Work you’ll do
Deloitte Innovations & Platforms is looking for a Product Architect to help our teams to build cloud-based applications that excite our customers. You will shape and deliver on our asset strategy by performing the following tasks:
- Work with stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities, evaluate feasibility of requirements, determine priorities and come up with application architecture options and a technical roadmap.
- Make high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms.
- Evaluate different suitable technology options and if applicable existing solutions. Provide leadership to make prudent choices.
- Support and coach your team on best coding practices, development tools, and pathfinding and surveys for technologies.
- Get hands-on and support your team in the implementation of complex business logic and algorithms
- Consistently strive to acquire new skills on Cloud, DevOps, Big Data, AI and ML technologies.
- Think towards creating container based applications, (Kubernetes, Docker), strive for full automated solutions.
- Ensure SDLC best practices and standards are followed
Offering customer-tailored services and deep industry insights, at Deloitte Consulting LLP we help clients tackle their most complex challenges enabling them to seize new growth opportunities, reduce costs, improve efficiencies and stay ahead of customer demand.
Developing and executing our clients’ strategic vision, we help them dramatically improve their business performance across a broad range of specialties – enterprise model design, global business services, outsourcing, real estate, and location strategy.
Our Deloitte Innovations and Platforms teams are working on delivering innovate cloud-based solutions across a range of domains and industries (e.g. supply chain management, banking/insurance, CPG, retail, etc.).
It is a fast-paced, innovative and exciting environment. Our teams are following an agile development approach and work with the latest technologies across a wide range of cloud technologies, commercial options and open source. We are building and bringing solutions to market which we are hosting and operating for our clients.
Learn more about our Business Model Transformation practice.
Bachelors in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar field
- 7-11+ years of technology experience in an enterprises or web scale product company
- 4+ years of architecture, design, implementation, and/or support of cloud technologies and platforms.
- Excellent communication and analytics skills. Comfortable in communicating with executives.
- Deep Experience in building products/solutions/assets using cloud based platforms. Ability to build applications using cloud native services/technologies is a must.
- Deep Experience in designing and building distributed applications
- Hands on Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with AWS services and/or Google Cloud Platform or similar.
Ability to understand and abstract requirements and identify right technologies for building prototypes
- General business knowledge in a domain / industry (e.g. demand planning / forecasting, financials, etc.)
- Solid experience in SDLC practices and tools (DevOps)
- Experience with shell scripting or comparable experience
- Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
Knowledge of RPA tools and capabilities
- Preferred Certifications in one or more leading cloud providers: GCP, AWS (e.g. AWS Solution Architect) would be a plus
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html