Gold Medal Bakery Jobs 2024 Territory Sales Associate,Driver and Various Jobs In United State. Current Gold Medal Bakery Vacancies 2024. Gold Medal Bakery USA government Jobs 2024. Gold Medal Bakery Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Portland. Latest Gold Medal Bakery Jobs in USA.
Gold Medal Bakery Jobs 2024 in Portland Apply
For Territory Sales Associate,Driver and Various Job Opportunities
Gold Medal Bakery USA Jobs 2024:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Portland 2024, then there are various Gold Medal Bakery vacancies that you can explore. Gold Medal Bakery Portland offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. Gold Medal Bakery recruitment post on Gold Medal Bakery job portal presents various vacancies for people from United State. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of Gold Medal Bakery vacancies, highlight the Gold Medal Bakery job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The Gold Medal Bakery USA conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the United State. The Gold Medal Bakery recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an Gold Medal Bakery application form provided by the Gold Medal Bakery. This Gold Medal Bakery Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Gold Medal Bakery Jobs 2024 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment
|Gold Medal Bakery Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Territory Sales Associate,Driver and Various
|Jobs in Portland, Maine
List of Gold Medal Bakery Jobs 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post
|Territory Sales Associate
|Help Desk Technician
|Supply Chain Intern
Skills and Abilities
How to Apply for Gold Medal Bakery Vacancies 2024?
- Identify Gold Medal Bakery Job Search Criteria: For Gold Medal Bakery job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.goldmedalbakery.com official page of Gold Medal Bakery company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Gold Medal Bakery company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in United State, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in United State!
Gold Medal Bakery Jobs – Apply for Customer Experience Specialist Jobs In Fall River, Massachusetts
Gold Medal Bakery Jobs in Massachusetts:– Great news for job seekers. Gold Medal Bakery Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Gold Medal Bakery Customer Experience Specialist Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Customer Experience Specialist Jobs in Fall River with relevant required experience can apply for Gold Medal Bakery Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 37,050.00 per year
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Gold Medal Bakery
Name of the Vacant Position: Customer Experience Specialist
Job Location: Fall River
Jobs Type: Jobs in Massachusetts
Salary: $ 37,050.00 per year
Full Job Description
Join our great team of dedicated individuals!
At Gold Medal Bakery, we pride ourselves on hiring and retaining high quality people that showcase our core values of Integrity, Commitment and Caring in their work every single day.
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity working in a customer experience role?
- Do you have a passion for improving processes?
- Do you consider yourself an Excel guru?
- Do you consider yourself a “problem solver”, developing pro-active solutions to resolve customer issues?
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively with other teams in ensuring that customers are satisfied with your service?
If you answered “yes”, then GOLD MEDAL would like to talk with you!
We are looking for an experienced customer support/sales specialist to fill our role of Customer Experience Specialist responsible for supporting the Director of Sales Development & Administration in providing an excellent customer service experience by continuously reviewing/improving the processes associated with this function such as: customer interaction, order analysis, problem solving, data entry, preparing bakes, invoicing and billing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL TASKS
- Responds to customer inquiries via phone, email, and pipeline tickets.
- Works with order algorithm, accesses future orders, questions data inputs and responds to customer inquiries both informatively and professionally.
- Logs CVS and/or C store customer calls, develops reporting to identify areas of concerns, works with supporting departments to develop pro-active solutions.
- Researches delivery issues, develops corrective actions and resolves customer issues.
- Partners cross functionally with supporting departments to address customer concerns offering an outstanding customer experience.
- Draws from experience and knowledge of the industry to bring ideas for process improvements, continuously improve operations and enhance our customer service experience.
- Organizes data via excel and develops presentations to further develop customer service department.
- Processes customer orders and/or concerns in a timely manner verifying and communicating customer information, order and shipping details.
- Provides positive customer experiences by enhancing relationships.
Backs up Sales Coordinators as follows:
- Assembles sales order information from customers and sales personnel to enter into the computer systems (SAP/OMT).
- Records add/cut information and inputs into the computer in accord with established cut off times.
- Creates/distributes production planner and wrap instructions for production.
- Prepares orders (PO’s) to outside bakeries for the necessary items to fill orders.
- Receives information from sales and/or shipping for entering into the computer as either order or billing adjustments.
- Creates invoices to help ensure customers are properly billed.
- Always operates according to company core values of caring, commitment, and integrity.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRE
Preparation/Experience and Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related field required.
- Experience interacting with SAP preferred
- Prior experience in a call center setting providing sales support, problem resolution, customer care and process improvement.
- Must be proficient in 10 key entry and possess typing skills.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical ability is required to proofread figures and to diagnose and correct errors.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in a variety of software programs is required, including email management and MS Office (Advanced skill in MS Excel required).
- Detail oriented.
- Good planning/organizational skills and techniques.
- Good decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including clear writing ability needed to prepare reports pertaining to data analysis.
- A high level of analytical ability is required in order to interpret requests, prepare report, and analyze information.
- Ability to work independently.
Benefits of working at Gold Medal Bakery!
When you join the Gold Medal Bakery team, you not only become part of our team, but also join our family of individuals who help us to uphold our commitment of providing the best products and services. We view our team members as our most valuable asset, and provide comprehensive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid holidays, sick and vacation time
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life, AD&D and LTD insurance
- 401K with discretionary company match
- Scholarship Eligibility
- Referral Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Annual Physical Exam Incentive
- COVID Vaccination Incentive
- Annual Employee Family Company Events
If you are qualified and interested in this position, we encourage you to apply now on our website at https://www.goldmedalbakery.com/employment-opportunities/