Houston Community College Jobs 2024 Lab Assistant,Business Trainer and Various Jobs In United State. Current Houston Community College Vacancies 2024. Houston Community College USA government Jobs 2024. Houston Community College Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Houston. Latest Houston Community College Jobs in USA.
Houston Community College Jobs 2024 in Houston Apply
For Lab Assistant,Business Trainer and Various Job Opportunities
Houston Community College USA Jobs 2024:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Houston 2024, then there are various Houston Community College vacancies that you can explore. Houston Community College Houston offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. Houston Community College recruitment post on Houston Community College job portal presents various vacancies for people from United State. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of Houston Community College vacancies, highlight the Houston Community College job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The Houston Community College USA conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the United State. The Houston Community College recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an Houston Community College application form provided by the Houston Community College. This Houston Community College Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Houston Community College Jobs 2024 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment
|Houston Community College Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Lab Assistant,Business Trainer and Various
|Jobs in Houston, Texas
List of Houston Community College Jobs 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post
|Business Trainer – Economic Development
|Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources, education, marketing, communications, psychology or related field is required from a regionally accredited institution, indicating academic preparation in the related field required. A Master’s degree is preferred.
|Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Education or related field required.
Master’s degree or higher preferred.
3 years experience in student retention, training, teaching, project management, program development and implementation, program sustainment, preferably in a related position within an institution of higher education required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. The qualifications listed below are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
High School Diploma or GED required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s preferred.
Purchasing and enrollment experience preferred.
|High School Diploma or GED required.
1 year experience in an educational lab setting or related area preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
|Associate degree, certification or equivalent coursework in a related field required. Four (4) years recent experience in hardware/software technical support considered in lieu of degree.
Two (2) years experience required. Experience in an education or technical field preferred.
- View All Profile → Click Here
How to Apply for Houston Community College Vacancies 2024?
- Identify Houston Community College Job Search Criteria: For Houston Community College job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.hccs.edu official page of Houston Community College company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Houston Community College company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in United State, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in United State!
Houston Community College Jobs – Apply for Business Trainer Aide (Part-time) Jobs In Houston, Texas
Houston Community College Jobs in Houston:– Great news for job seekers. Houston Community College Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Houston Community College Business Trainer Aide (Part-time) Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Business Trainer Aide (Part-time) Jobs in Houston with relevant one year experience can apply for Houston Community College Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $41,958.00 per year Approx.
Houston Community College Jobs in Houston Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Houston Community College
Name of the Vacant Position: Business Trainer Aide (Part-time)
Job Location: Houston
Jobs Type: Jobs in Texas
Salary: $41,958.00 per year Approx
Full Job Description
Houston Community College (HCC) is an open-admission, public institution of higher education offering a high-quality, affordable education for academic advancement, workforce training, career development and lifelong learning to prepare individuals in our diverse communities for life and work in a global and technological society. We’re proud to say that 98 percent of our graduates step into a job in their field of study immediately upon graduation. One of the largest community colleges in the nation, HCC has served the Greater Houston area for over four decades. Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and the Schools Commission on Colleges, we offer 300+ associate degree and certificate programs to 75,000+ students across 13 Centers of Excellence and online each semester. We are proud to be No.1 among all community colleges in the nation in providing associate degrees to minorities and No.1 in educating international students, with 10.4 percent of our student population from outside the USA. Our vision is to become the Employer of Choice in support of our mission for Student Success by attracting, retaining and motivating the best employees.
Some of the brightest minds in academics and business are choosing HCC as their teaching home. When you join our talented faculty team, you’ll play a special role as teacher, mentor and academic advisor. We’ll support you in your professional development as you contribute your knowledge and expertise to HCC, our students and the community.
You: Innovator. Pacesetter. Agent of change. If you’re a tech savvy, process improvement-focused Student Champion with a talent for developing partnerships with communities and individuals, we’re looking for you.
Highlights: We are currently seeking an exceptional individual who will advance the institution’s proud tradition of excellence in academics, student life and community service.
Next steps: If you always have the student experience in the forefront of your planning and execution, if you’re a collaborator, an innovator and a person who gets things done, apply today!
Houston is a city with limitless possibilities:
- Third-largest city in the U.S. and home to 54 Fortune 500 companies, second only to New York City’s 55.
- Approximately 145 languages are spoken here.
- Overall after-taxes living costs are 5.6 percent below the average for all 308 urban areas recently surveyed.
- Houston is a major-league sports town, and don’t forget the annual Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo.
- The weather is great! Mild winters ensure that outdoor activities can be enjoyed year-round.
- World-renowned medical care. The Houston metro area has long been known for its first-rate healthcare system, with many Houston area hospitals consistently ranking among the nation’s top institutions.
- With over 150 museums and cultural institutions in the Greater Houston area, museums are a large part of Houston’s cultural scene.
Houston is the Culture & Culinary Capital of Texas with more than 7,500 restaurants and eating establishments covering 60+ cuisines.
If this sounds like the role for you and you’re ready to join an amazing team, please apply right away.Houston Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and gender expression, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:PO Box 66751 713 718.8271 or [email protected] values its employees and their contributions, promotes opportunities for their professional growth and development, and provides a positive working and learning environment that encourages diversity, innovation and creativity, and inclusion.