Marriott Jobs – Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Jobs in Bethesda. Marriott Jobs in Bethesda. Latest Bethesda Government Jobs. Get City of Bethesda Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
Bethesda Jobs Seekers who are looking for Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Jobs in Bethesda, can check here Bethesda Government Jobs in Marriott. Marriott Jobs opportunity available for Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have Undergraduate degree, Graduate degree qualification eligibility Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce position can apply through the Marriott Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce jobs in Marriott and other jobs in Bethesda.
Marriott Jobs – Apply for Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Jobs In Bethesda, Tennessee
Marriott Jobs in Bethesda:– Great news for job seekers. Marriott Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Marriott Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce Jobs in Bethesda with relevant required experience can apply for Marriott Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 151,265.00 per year approximately.
Marriott Jobs in Bethesda Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Marriott
Name of the Vacant Position: Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce
Job Location: Bethesda
Jobs Type: Jobs in Tennessee
Salary: $ 151,265.00 per year
Full Job Description
Job Number 21048129
Job Category Information Technology
Location Marriott International HQ, 10400 Fernwood Road, Bethesda, Maryland, United States VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? Y
Takes day-to-day direction from assigned Product Leader/Owner to lead technical workgroups and/or functions as a technical expert. Resolves and makes decisions on more complex, non-routine service requests with limited to moderate risk. Performs research, analysis, design, creation and implementation of applications to meet current and future user requirements. Defines and creates the next generation of solutions to drive Marriott value. Monitors multiple projects by Service Provider to successful completion, maintaining scope within the time and budget constraints. Creates solutions that serve our business leveraging current and leading-edge technologies in an innovative and impactful manner.
Education and Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in software development with expert level expertise in multiple programming languages and methodologies
- 5+ years hands-on experience with application development tools
- 2+ years hands on experience with Salesforce
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience/certification
- Graduate degree
- Experience in development of hotel property applications
- Strong background with Salesforce CRM platforms, including Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Experience Cloud
- Advanced understanding of Apex and Java languages.
- Proficient in integrating Salesforce with other applications using Connected Apps and APIs.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Process Builder and Workflows.
- Well versed in Salesforce security controls including user authentication methods, data encryption and event monitoring
- Experience in waterfall and/or agile software methodologies
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Git, JIRA, Jenkins, Dynatrace
- Technology certifications
- Technology leadership experience in a sourced environment
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Trains and/or mentors other team members, and peers as appropriate
- Provides financial input on department or project budgets, capital expenditures or other cost/resource estimates as requested
- Identifies opportunities to enhance the service delivery processes.
- Performs more complex quantitative and qualitative analyses for service delivery processes and projects.
- Facilitates achievement of expected deliverables and obligations of Services Providers
- Validates completeness of requirements prior to Service Provider solutioning
- Ensures all projects follow the defined development and business case processes
- Ensures proper coordination with appropriate IT and vendor relations teams
- Provides consultation for routine and complex systems development
- Ensures early warning to the business stakeholder executives regarding degraded or missed service levels
- Coordinates with Operations and Infrastructure Delivery teams for deployment and production support activities
- Follows all defined technology standards and processes (i.e. IT Governance, SM&G, Architecture, etc.), and provides input for improvements to the appropriate process owners as needed
- Maintains a proper balance between business and operational risk
- Follows the defined project management standards and processes
Service Provider Management
- Validates that Service Providers develop and manage respective aspects of a project plan, including schedules, deliverables, and appropriate metrics.
- Makes short term plans for the team to effectively utilize resources
- Monitors Service Provider outcomes
- Reviews estimates of work effort for client project provided by Service Providers for accuracy
- Facilitates timely resolution of service delivery problems and minimizes the impact to clients
- Communication – Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Leading Through Vision and Values -Keeps the organization’s vision and values at the forefront of employee decision making and action.
- Managing Change -Initiates and/or manages the change process and energizes it on an ongoing basis, taking steps to remove barriers or accelerate its pace; serves as role model for how to handle change by maintaining composure and performance level under pressure or when experiencing challenges.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor – Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Strategy Development – Develops business plans by exploring and systematically evaluating opportunities with the greatest potential for producing positive results; ensures successful preparation and execution of business plans through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Building a Successful Team -Uses an effective interpersonal style to build a cohesive team; inspires and sustains team cohesion and engagement by focusing the team on its mission and importance to the organization.
- Strategy Execution – Ensures successful execution across of business plans designed to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and market share through effective planning, organizing, and on-going evaluation processes.
- Driving for Results – Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Customer Relationships – Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset – Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Strategic Partnerships -Develops collaborative relationships with fellow employees and business partners by making them feel valued, appreciated, and included; explores partnership opportunities with other people in and outside the organization; influences and leverages corporate and continental shared services and/or discipline leaders (e.g., HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Revenue Management) to achieve objectives; maintains effective external relations with government, business and industry in respective countries; performs effectively as a liaison between locations, disciplines, and corporate to ensure needed resources are received and corporate strategies are understood and executed.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
- Developing Others -Supports the development of other’s skills and capabilities so that they can fulfill current or future job/role responsibilities more effectively.
- Organizational Capability – Evaluates and adapts the structure of assignments and work processes to best fit the needs and/or support the goals of an organizational unit.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
- Continuous Learning – Actively identifies new areas for learning; regularly creates and takes advantage of learning opportunities; uses newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learns through their application.
- Technical Acumen – Understanding and utilizing professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges
- Technical Intelligence: Knowledge and ability to define and apply appropriate technology to enhance business process
- Development Methodologies: Knowledge of general stages of SDLC framework and the application tiers within the development space.
- Information Security: Knowledge of the security considerations relevant within the development space, including industry best practices related to information security
- Business Acumen – Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Basic Competencies – Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
- Basic Computer Skills – Using basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
- Mathematical Reasoning – The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Writing – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Marriott Jobs – Apply for Administrative Assistant Jobs In Nashville, Tennessee
Marriott Jobs in Nashville:– Great news for job seekers. Marriott Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Marriott Administrative Assistant Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Administrative Assistant Jobs in Nashville with relevant required experience can apply for Marriott Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $16.00 Per Hour approximately.
Marriott Jobs in Nashville Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Marriott
Name of the Vacant Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Nashville
Jobs Type: Jobs in Tennessee
Salary: $16.00 Per Hour
Full Job Description
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.