Mercedes Benz Jobs – Human Resources Internship Jobs in Charleston, South Carolina. Mercedes Benz Jobs in South Carolina. Latest USA Government Jobs. Get City of South Carolina Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
South Carolina Jobs Seekers who are looking for Human Resources Internship Jobs in Charleston, can check here South Carolina Government Jobs in Mercedes Benz. Mercedes Benz Jobs opportunity available for Human Resources Internship Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have bachelor’s or master’s degree eligibility Human Resources Internship position can apply through the Mercedes Benz Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Human Resources Internship jobs in Mercedes Benz and other jobs in South Carolina.
Mercedes Benz Jobs – Apply for Human Resources Internship Jobs In Charleston, South Carolina
Mercedes Benz Jobs in South Carolina:– Great news for job seekers. Mercedes Benz Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Mercedes Benz Human Resources Internship Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Human Resources Internship Jobs in Charleston with relevant required experience can apply for Mercedes Benz Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $24,375.00 – $37,221.00 approximately.
Mercedes Benz Jobs in South Carolina Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Mercedes Benz
Name of the Vacant Position: Human Resources Internship
Job Location: Charleston
Jobs Type: Jobs in South Carolina
Salary: $24,375.00 – $37,221.00
Full Job Description
Shape the future today.
The world is changing. The question is, what will be our contribution to the outcome? We have set the pace in the field of mobility from the very beginning, and we will continue to do so. At Mercedes-Benz Vans, interdisciplinary teams are developing the mobility of tomorrow. Our goal is to make mobility safer, simpler, and more sustainable for people across the globe. Put your pioneering spirit to good use: This is your opportunity to make a contribution that extends far beyond your job title.
At Mercedes-Benz Vans, we offer you the perfect environment for your professional and personal growth. Cutting-edge training and promising career opportunities will help you to foster and expand your professional skill set as well as your individual strengths. Think, try, and thrive with us in collaborative work environments that spark game-changing concepts.
The Human Resources Intern will provide support to the Human Resources staff with a wide range of projects related to HR compliance, recruiting, onboarding/orientation, employee benefits, performance management and volunteer intern programs. The intern has the opportunity to partner with key HR team members and gain experience in process improvement and implementation. The internship is designed to be both educational and practical.
– Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include recruitment and employment, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organization development, and training.
– Assists in the collection of internal and external information for reports and statistical research
– Enters employee data into the company record keeping system
– Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations
– Processes paperwork for functional area according to established procedures
– Performs administrative duties in support of the maintenance of employee records, including personnel status updates, terminations, and new hires
– Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate the request to a more senior team member
– Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks
– May be responsible for making meeting and travel arrangements
– Work directly with key personnel to understand project concept, objectives, and approach
– Support elaboration and implementation of concepts
– Assist with administrative support and other ad hoc HR related projects as assigned
– Participates in regularly scheduled team meetings
– Will perform other duties as assigned
– Recent graduate (within the past 12 months) or junior/senior currently attaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a focus on Human Resources, Human capital, Organizational Leadership, or comparable study is required
– Proficient computer skills in Microsoft office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Proactivity and ability to work independently
– Proficient working in a multi-cultural environment
– Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities
– Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
– Languages: German is a plus but not a requirement
We are all in for change. Are you too? Apply now.
If you have experience in the above and are interested in joining an outstanding company we welcome you to apply. The division Mercedes-Benz Vans is world renown for quality and innovative products.
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC (“MBV”) is a plant in Ladson, South Carolina that produces Sprinter vans for the U.S. and Canadian market under the brands Mercedes-Benz and Freightliner. The midsize Mercedes-Benz Metris vans are also reassembled at this location.
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC invested 500 million U.S. dollars in the construction of a new Sprinter production plant in addition to an expansion of the previous assembly operations. In September 2018, MBV officially opened its new plant, located next to existing operations in the North Charleston area. The MBV facility will provide up to 1,300 jobs by the end of the decade and is expected to create at least 600 additional jobs in the region through its suppliers.
More than 130,000 Sprinters have been assembled in North Charleston and delivered to destinations in the U.S. since 2006. The U.S. is now the second largest market for Sprinter vans, after Germany.
Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation),age, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, physical or other disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law
Mercedes Benz Jobs – Apply for Digital Media Specialist/Strategist Jobs In Portland, Oregon
Mercedes Benz Jobs in Oregon:– Great news for job seekers. Mercedes Benz Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Mercedes Benz Digital Media Specialist/Strategist Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Digital Media Specialist/Strategist Jobs in Portland with relevant required experience can apply for Mercedes Benz Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $65,982.00 per year.
Mercedes Benz Jobs in Oregon Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Mercedes Benz
Name of the Vacant Position: Digital Media Specialist/Strategist
Job Location: Portland
Jobs Type: Jobs in Oregon
Salary: $65,982.00 per year
Full Job Description
When you join Daimler, you become an agent of change within our global community of people working to create a cleaner, safer, and more efficient world for today and tomorrow. Through innovation at all levels, our teams ensure our world-changing brands continue to increase the quality of life and the business success of our customers, their customers, and the world around them. The Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) brand portfolio is second to none, and includes Freightliner Trucks, Western Star Trucks, Detroit engines and components, Thomas Built Buses and Freightliner Custom Chassis.
We are the undisputed leader in the commercial vehicle market and the industry’s technology trendsetter. Empowered by purpose, DTNA employees drive a Technology Revolution through innovative products and a customer-centric culture. Our dedication to our customers and society does not end once our products hit the road. That’s because we believe that business success and social responsibility go hand in hand. We immerse ourselves in our customer’s experience, and support the environmental responsibilities of our sites to ensure our products are the reliable, sustainable and the desired tools of the future.
The IT Digital Transformation Office (DTO) at Daimler Trucks North America is dedicated to improving the usability and overall experience of IT’s digital products and services. We are committed to fostering an environment that focuses on user-centered design and customer empathy to improve IT-related processes and products. To be successful in our efforts, we must market our capabilities constantly in unique and engaging ways. We must also find new ways to integrate digital media into our products & services to connect with our users and create new types of experiences
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our department’s Creative team to be responsible for digital media creation and management. This individual will work closely with the Creative Lead as well as members of the DTO in order to promote innovative products and services. They will also work cross-functionally with other Daimler departments when fulfilling digital media requests.
This individual will also support the DTO with capabilities to integrate digital media into existing or new technology frameworks (eg. AR/VR). They should also understand the importance of digital media in UX design and support the UX team during design phases. Lastly, they should understand and maintain the DTO’s strategy and long-term vision, design guidelines and best practices, while following technology innovations/evolutions as well as Daimler’s business strategies and global initiatives.
- Demonstrate and define digital media best practices, standards, and guidelines within the department and larger organization
- Align promotional content with existing business strategy and initiatives
- Work cross-functionally within and outside of IT to promote a variety of business efforts and events
- Forge and maintain relationships with Creative colleagues across the global organization
- Collaborate with IT Marketing, IT business managers, BSAs, and project managers to promote IT products and services
- Work closely with IT innovation teams to integrate digital media into new technology mediums
- Work closely with illustrators and animations to create visual experiences
- Work closely with UX team to improve user behavior research and user-centered design
- Collaborate with brand marketing & sales departments as well as corporate communications to ensure brand consistency
- Stay current with digital media trends and technology advancements
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field from an accredited university/college OR 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree required
- Proven work experience as a Digital media specialist or Digital marketing professional required
- Strong background in video editing and motion graphics required
- High level understanding of current video, photo and animation trends and skills required
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audacity or other media editing software required
- Experience with visual communication principles required
- Excellent analytical and project management skills required
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines required
- Highly organized with good knowledge of media workflow tools and technology required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Display original thinking and creativity, and meet challenges with resourcefulness and innovation required
- Strong team collaboration skills required
- Willing to travel required
- An attached resume is required
Typical Minimum Experience Preferred (Desired Skills/Experience)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience preferred
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus preferred
- Experience with UX methods and principles is strongly desired preferred
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. at the time of application
- Final candidate must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check