Multiplying Good Jobs 2024 Manager,Program Coordinator and Various Jobs In United State. Current Multiplying Good Vacancies 2024. Multiplying Good USA government Jobs 2024. Multiplying Good Recruitment Portal for Jobs in San Leandro. Latest Multiplying Good Jobs in USA.
Multiplying Good Jobs 2024 in San Leandro Apply
For Manager,Program Coordinator and Various Job Opportunities
Multiplying Good USA Jobs 2024:- If you are looking for job opportunities in San Leandro 2024, then there are various Multiplying Good vacancies that you can explore. Multiplying Good San Leandro offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. Multiplying Good recruitment post on Multiplying Good job portal presents various vacancies for people from United State. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of Multiplying Good vacancies, highlight the Multiplying Good job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The Multiplying Good USA conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the United State. The Multiplying Good recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an Multiplying Good application form provided by the Multiplying Good. This Multiplying Good Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Multiplying Good Jobs 2024 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment
|Multiplying Good Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Manager,Program Coordinator and Various
|Jobs in San Leandro, CA
List of Multiplying Good Jobs 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post
|Part-Time Peer Support Coordinator
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING: Bachelor’s degree, certificate(s) or equivalent experience
preferred in community development, racial justice, or a similar field.
Must have established community networks within the city of Chicago.
Familiarity with how structural racism, poverty, homophobia, xenophobia and
other forms of oppression affect disabled people of color. Familiarity with
community dynamics related to communities directly impacted in the city of
|EDUCATION AND SKILLS: The ideal candidate will have a BA in a human services field or equivalent experience; significant program coordination experience including accomplishing and documenting goals and outcomes. Access Living is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic self-starter with a passion for supporting survivors of gun violence. Attention to detail to monitor consumer independent living goal progress and complete tasks in line with required time frames established in connecting survivors to services. Ability to engage staff/survivors in multiple formats, including text, email, telephone, and possibly in person. Ability to work independently within a virtual operating environment and as part of a team. Active listening skills and genuine compassion for others. Demonstrates cultural competency and ability to work with diverse groups of community clients. Ensure consumer confidentiality.
|Docente de primaria
|Docente de nivel primario
❖ Lunes, Martes y Jueves de 9 a 12 hs.
❖ Espíritu y vocación social
❖ Contar con monotributo
❖ Posibilidad de trasladarse al barrio de Las Tunas, Pacheco, GBA Norte
|Organisational Development Consultant
|Trip Leader / facilitator
|Senior Electronics Engineer
|Senior Product Manager
- View All Profile → Click Here
How to Apply for Multiplying Good Vacancies 2024?
- Identify Multiplying Good Job Search Criteria: For Multiplying Good job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.multiplyinggood.org official page of Multiplying Good company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Multiplying Good company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in United State, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in United State!
Multiplying Good Jobs – Apply for Associate, Recognition Programs Jobs In New York
Multiplying Good Jobs in New York:– Great news for job seekers. Multiplying Good Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Multiplying Good Associate, Recognition Programs Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Associate, Recognition Programs Jobs in New York with relevant required experience can apply for Multiplying Good Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $84,184.00 per year approximately.
Multiplying Good Jobs in New York Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Multiplying Good
Name of the Vacant Position: Associate, Recognition Programs
Job Location: New York
Jobs Type: Jobs in New York
Salary: $84,184.00 per year
Full Job Description
ABOUT MULTIPLYING GOOD
We believe people realize their true potential through service to others. At Multiplying Good, we empower everyone to bring about change. We honor those who have taken on extraordinary efforts in service to others. Since 1972 our work has helped individuals see just how positively they can impact the lives of those around them. In fueling their personal growth and celebrating their achievements, we help them multiply their impact.
We work with young people to increase confidence in their ability to make a difference and build on the skills they need to be successful. We work with organizations to recognize employees for their acts of service in the community, resulting in happier and more productive workplaces and stronger communities. We work with media to create more connected audiences and recognize grassroots unsung heroes in their communities. All together, we highlight the power of service to activate empathetic leaders and changemakers and inspire greater impact through recognition.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Recognition Programs, the Associate, Recognition Programs is an experienced professional who is passionate and dedicated to the power of service and how it can transform the lives of others. Candidates for this position will provide excellent and energetic relationship support to our portfolio of recognition partners. The ideal individual for this role will have experience working in a professional environment, including but not limited to experience with recognition or celebration, corporate social responsibility, media outlets such as radio, television, newspaper, or social platforms, or in the nonprofit sector.
Core to the success of this role will be a deep understanding of Multiplying Good’s Recognition Programs business model(s) and program goals, responding effectively to partner needs and providing the appropriate offerings and services. The successful candidate for this position will have an ability to effectively manage tasks simultaneously, troubleshoot and problem-solve when challenges arise, engage partners in a caring and respectful manner, and think creatively about program enhancements.
The activities below are core, but not limited, to the work of a successful Associate, Recognition Programs:
- Engage with and support the Recognition Programs team by managing stewardship and meeting the needs of our partners, providing excellent relationship management and prompt follow-up.
- Develop, grow, and retain assigned accounts through regular engagement with Recognition Partners.
- Track and report on Recognition Partner renewal pipeline.
- Ensure on-time invoicing and contract renewal.
- Minimize partner attrition by developing strategy for renewals and ancillary services.
- Participate in the planning, development, and implementation of strategy for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with MG staff to understand and identify issues and needs during the partner lifecycle.
- Manage system of ongoing partner education and beta-testing of program enhancements.
- Develop account plans and a schedule of virtual/in-person meetings for named accounts to discuss opportunities to drive additional long-term business value.
- Conduct quarterly account reviews with partners to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Train Recognition Partners on use of Multiplying Good brand and brand assets.
- Drive and monitor brand fidelity and alignment among Recognition Partners.
- Manage workflow of Recognition Partner recipients into national Jefferson Awards events.
- Liaise between Recognition Partners and the Multiplying Good events team.
- Work cross-functionally with other Multiplying Good departments where applicable.
- Support Multiplying Good staff in relationship management in geographies where Recognition Partners overlap with other Multiplying Good programs.
The desired candidate will be detail-oriented and capable of managing complex customer engagements simultaneously and with a positive spirit.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES FOR SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Experience working with or for a nonprofit organization, media company, or in corporate social responsibility is preferred.
- Account management experience preferred.
- Event planning or event management experience preferred.
- Expert organizational, project-planning, and time-management skills.
- Collaborative spirit; ability to proactively engage colleagues and stakeholders with good will, transparency, and kindness.
- Passion for volunteerism, leadership, and service recognition.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including presentation and facilitation abilities.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Computer literate and aptitude to use Microsoft Teams and Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Planner, SharePoint OneDrive), ZOHO ONE (CRM, Survey, Backstage, Campaigns, Expense), social media, and other web-based applications.
This position requires occasional ground or air travel throughout the United States to execute against objectives as needed. It also includes occasional travel for national staff retreats or community-building events (location varies) and to the national Jefferson Awards held annually in New York, NY or Washington, DC.