Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs 2024 Technician,Manager and Various Jobs In United State. Current Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Vacancies 2024. Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago USA government Jobs 2024. Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Chicago. Latest Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs in USA.
Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs 2024 in Chicago Apply
For Technician,Manager and Various Job Opportunities
Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago USA Jobs 2024:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Chicago 2024, then there are various Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago vacancies that you can explore. Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Chicago offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago recruitment post on Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago job portal presents various vacancies for people from United State. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago vacancies, highlight the Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago USA conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the United State. The Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago application form provided by the Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago. This Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs 2024 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment
|Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Technician,Manager and Various
|Jobs in Chicago, Illinois
List of Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post
|Group Sales Associate
- Minimum of three (3) years’ proven experience in sales within the tourism, sports, entertainment, or hospitality industries.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, energetic and outgoing personality with a proactive approach to work.
- Strong communication skills across multiple disciplines, cultures, and geographies.
- Ability to work under deadlines and time constraints with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills; ability to interact with high degree of professionalism at all levels with business partners.
- Ability to recognize and adapt to the high-paced, results-orientated environment, and identifying innovative ideas.
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
|Guest Engagement Facilitator 1
- One to two years’ related experience in areas such as: program facilitation, customer service, and public speaking.
- Any college education is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for science and education.
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and holidays, and some evenings.
- Proven record of consistent good attendance, timeliness, and guest readiness.
- Exceptional self-awareness and self-regulation.
- Strives for continual growth and improvement.
- Demonstrates strong customer service, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Exceptional public speaking, multi-tasking, and conversational skills.
- Ability to talk and engage guest for long periods of time either one-on-one or in large groups and to lead groups of guests from place to place. Must be able to handle any questions that arise from guests as instructed.
- Positive attitude, flexibility and resilience required: strong love for working with people in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Strong collaboration and listening skills; able to foster teamwork.
- Adaptive to diverse learning and communication styles.
- Ability to perform various functions such as walking/moving across uneven surfaces, climbing stairs, lifting, pushing, carrying, seeing in varying light conditions, and participating in some physical activities.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge; must be comfortable with learning and using new software and hardware (computer and hand-held devises) in support of guest needs.
|Sr. Financial Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with six (6) to eight (8) years of related experience. Public accounting experience or MBA are a plus.
- Data analytics experience using Power BI, SQL, or other solution to develop dashboards and reports area are a plus.
- Experience with multi-dimensional analytical systems and Enterprise Performance Management/Corporate Performance Management software systems is required.
- Non-profit experience in finance or accounting is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail while working across a wide variety of projects is absolutely necessary.
- Must be eager to work in a collaborative team environment and able to adapt well to different communication styles.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and change priorities as needed.
- Must be able to see the big picture and translate into required responsibilities.
- Advanced Excel financial modeling skills required.
- Ability to partner, present and communicate financial data with business leaders to support the budgeting & forecasting process.
- High level of initiative and exceptional problem-solving skills.
|Guest Engagement Representative 1
- High school diploma or GED and one (1) to three (3) years of related experience.
- Consistent good attendance, timeliness, and guest readiness.
- Good people/interpersonal skills for dealing with guests and staff; communicates professionally and proactively and is able to create an open dialogue to uncover guest expectations and unrealized needs.
- Demonstrates strong customer service, problem-solving, and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong teamwork, collaboration, and listening skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and satisfy the needs of guests and museum operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of cash management principles and/or procedures.
- Positive attitude required: enjoy working with people in a fun, educational atmosphere
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and holidays, and some evenings.
- Must be able to move large groups of people from place to place in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Has the curiosity to learn Museum content and culture and is able to communicate that to guests in an engaging and inclusive way.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 20-25 pounds, stand for up to 2 hours at a time, and move safely throughout the Museum campus.
- Ability to perform various functions such as standing, sitting, walking/moving across uneven surfaces, climbing stairs, lifting, pushing, carrying, seeing in varying light conditions, fine finger dexterity, and participating in some physical activities.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge; must be comfortable with learning and using new software and hardware (computer and hand-held devices) in support of ticketing and membership needs.
|Education Programs Associate
- High school diploma with one to two years of experience facilitating programs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations, especially when in outside locations.
- Capacity to quickly learn new programming and facilitation methodologies, and may include design software applications and machinery, and STEAM related content that is responsive to client expectations or needs.
- Experience with open source software and operating systems, 2D design, 3D design, or technical illustration a plus.
- Competent with Windows, Google Docs, and basic file maintenance
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others
- Established ability to speak in front of an audience with comfort and confidence along with the ability to engage diverse audiences in a variety of environments and locations.
- Ability to work Saturdays is required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
|HR Compensation and Analytics Lead
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Six (6) years of progressively responsible experience in employee compensation.
- Experience managing a diverse team/subordinates is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Federal, State, and local employment laws and regulations as they apply to compensation practices.
- Must be a team player and able to work across multiple functions and disciplines and possess strong collaboration skills.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence and collaboration.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft Office products including Excel.
- Strong leadership, team management, and strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Excellent organizational, time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP), Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Certified Compensation Professional credentials preferred.
- Associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school a plus or three (3) years’ experience with corporate/commercial cooling, refrigeration and HVAC systems.
- A City of Chicago Stationary Engineers license is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of cooling, refrigeration and HVAC systems and the software that controls them, as well as the ability to detect technical defects malfunctions and other faults is required.
- Sound understanding of using all types of repair tools.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or on a team by collaborating and coordinating on projects.
- Tenacity and ability to “think on your feet” in stressful situations.
- Ability to manage a wide variety of projects/demands at one time with quality execution and a timely and safe delivery.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Provide an accident-free learning environment for our visitors and a safe and healthy work environment for our employees by complying with all pertinent and applicable safety regulations that support the Museum’s Safety and Health Program.
|Sr. Manager, Building Engineering
- Five or more years of progressively responsible work experience in project and facility management or construction with journeyman qualifications in electrical, plumbing, masonry, carpentry, or HVAC, with at least 4 years’ experience managing a team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Facilities, Construction, or Project Management.
- Must have experience in managing buildings excess of 500,000 sq. ft.
- Extensive knowledge of one or more of the trades listed above with additional thorough knowledge of the remaining trades.
- Must possess four or more years of supervisory experience with projects or employees.
- Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- An effective communicator (orally and written) with strong interpersonal and teambuilding skills required, including demonstrated ability to supervise a diverse team. including contractors.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Must be a self-directed individual capable of multi-purpose activities with a high level of initiative and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Prior union management experience is a plus.
- Experience with city building, exiting and fire codes and building operating systems, and construction means and methods.
- Thorough knowledge of OSHA standards and regulations as well as safety best practices and procedures.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of modern supervisory principles including program planning, project management, scheduling, coordination and public relations.
- Demonstrative ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all MSI employees, contractors, government agencies, and community organizations.
|Special Events Manager
- Five plus years in event planning and production experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Strong customer service, communication, and project management skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including multitasking, time management, and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication, intrapersonal and collaborative skills.
- Must possess strong knowledge of food and wine for menu development
- Must possess strong knowledge of food and beverage financials, operations, procedures, controls, and administration.
- Museum experience and knowledge a plus
- Proven track record in supporting diverse stakeholders and leading large and small-scale events.
- High level of initiative and exceptional problem-solving skills with ability to provide creative solutions and utilize diplomatic skills with minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with vetting complex issues utilizing strong management skills and critical thinking
How to Apply for Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Vacancies 2024?
- Identify Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Job Search Criteria: For Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.msichicago.org official page of Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in United State, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in United State!
Read Carefully Before Apply
Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs – Apply For Corporate Giving Coordinator Jobs In Chicago, Illinois
Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs in Illinois:– Great news for job seekers. Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Corporate Giving Coordinator Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Corporate Giving Coordinator Jobs in Chicago with relevant required experience can apply for Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $52,931.00 Per Year approximately.
Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago Jobs in Illinois Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago
Name of the Vacant Position: Corporate Giving Coordinator
Job Location: Chicago
Jobs Type: Jobs in Illinois
Salary: $52,931.00 Per Year
Full Job Description
About Us: The Museum of Science and Industry, Chicago is the largest and most interactive science museum in the Western Hemisphere. Chicago’s Museum of Science and Industry (MSI) exposes guests of all ages to awe-inspiring exhibitions that spark curiosity and bring science to life. MSI’s mission – to inspire the inventive genius in everyone – is realized through its world-class exhibitions and engaging guest experiences. The Museum of Science and Industry provides programs and experiences that deepen the engagement of students and teachers in science and science-related disciplines, with a vision to inspire and motivate our children to achieve their full potential in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math.
We offer a creative, collaborative, and innovative environment for our employees. Our employees get great perks such as: benefits starting day one of your employment, free admission to MSI for family and friends, free admission to other museums, free parking in MSI’s garage and more! If you are equally passionate about our vision and want to be surrounded by a team of dynamic, smart and innovative people, the Museum of Science and Industry is the right place for you!
The Job: The Corporate Giving Coordinator will coordinate activities, programs, and events related to the cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of corporate members and sponsors. This role works with the Director, Development on overall strategy and implementation of a stewardship program for Corporate Annual Fund members and Corporate sponsors, including but not limited to managing corporate communications and events.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and oversee the production and distribution of the corporate membership renewal program, including working with Primary Staff Manager (PSM) on corporate membership renewals.
- Maintain a portfolio of 10-15 Corporate Members, with major giving capacity of less than $25,000, for stewardship, as well as other entry-level corporate annual fund donors for sustained and increased support.
- Work with Data Services department to coordinate, prepare and segment lists for prospect mailings, e-newsletters, emails, event invitations and other special appeals.
- Manage annual timeline of donor communication pieces including composing and editing copy for solicitations, corporate newsletter, acknowledgement letters, brochures, and event invitations.
- Deliver excellent customer service to annual donors via telephone, email, and ticketing management/Ticketure as primary contact for the Corporate Annual Fund.
- Participate in meetings and Museum tours with corporate members and prospects, as needed.
- Plan and execute Corporate Annual Fund and Sponsorship events for purposes of cultivation and stewardship, including, but not limited to, annual Corporate Family Days.
- Work in collaboration with Prospect Researcher to identify prospects for solicitation
- Coordinate workflow with the department calendar to meet all deadlines for mailings, events, and other donor communication.
- Submit grant applications and stewardship reports for corporate annual fund support, as needed.
- Additional event support, as needed for annual Development fundraising events, as well s occasional Annual Fund and Board of Trustee events.
- General office management tasks including submission of contracts via MSI’s contracting system, calendaring, organizing meetings, and ordering and maintaining office supplies.
- Three (3) to five (5) years in of development experience in a nonprofit organization is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- The qualified candidate is detail-oriented and offers essential skills for excellent oral and written communication.
- Must demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, to set priorities, maintain an organized schedule and to observe and respect deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism are imperative.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen.
- High level of initiative and exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work occasional evening and/or weekend events throughout the year.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge or another donor database required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.