North Star Inbound Jobs – Sr. Content Marketing Strategist Jobs in Austin, Texas. North Star Inbound Jobs in Texas. Latest USA Government Jobs. Get City of Texas Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
Texas Jobs Seekers who are looking for Sr. Content Marketing Strategist Jobs in Austin, can check here Texas Government Jobs in North Star Inbound. North Star Inbound Jobs opportunity available for Sr. Content Marketing Strategist Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have required eligibility Sr. Content Marketing Strategist position can apply through the North Star Inbound Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Sr. Content Marketing Strategist jobs in North Star Inbound and other jobs in Texas.
North Star Inbound Jobs – Apply for Sr. Content Marketing Strategist Austin, TX
North Star Inbound Government Jobs Texas – The North Star Inbound Jobs in Texas States currently has positions open for Sr. Content Marketing Strategist across the state. North Star Inbound Jobs Texas listing of available positions and locations can be found at North Star Inbound Official Career page. salary $55,000.00 – 65,000.00 Per Year.
North Star Inbound Jobs in Texas Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: North Star Inbound
Name of the Vacant Position: Sr. Content Marketing Strategist
Job Location: Austin
Jobs Type: Jobs in Texas
Salary: $55,000.00 – 65,000.00 Per Year
Full Job Description
About the role:
North Star Inbound is seeking a Senior Content Marketing Strategist to help our clients grow their organic traffic from search.
You will be primarily responsible for ideating and producing blog content that ranks and brings in relevant organic traffic for our clients. You will be working with a team of other content marketers, as well as designers and editors to strategize and produce the best content for search users.
If you are a detail-oriented and deadline-driven content marketer passionate about raising the bar of the content found in Google, you’ll fit right in.
- Conduct keyword research to inform client strategy
- Ideate creative content ideas based on research of industry trends, keywords, competitor analysis, and trending topics.
- Produce comprehensive, well-written, well-sourced, and creative blog content without supervision.
- Create and maintain a client content calendar while working with other team members to meet all client deadlines
- Optimize blog content for ranking highly in the SERPs
- Incorporate brand voice and style to speak to the client’s target audience
- Assist in client reporting
- 3+ years of experience producing content for the web
- Intermediate understanding of keyword research and other on-page concepts.
- Ability to create search-driven content designed to increase organic traffic
- Comfortable speaking to executives about content strategy, performance, and results
- Excellent written communication skills, including grammar and editing skills
- Strong citation skills–able to differentiate between primary and secondary sources; knows when to use each.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to manage and prioritize competing timelines
Preferred Skills or What you May Learn:
- 1+ years working in an agency environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Understanding of successful outreach campaigns with bloggers and journalists
- Experience with Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, and other popular SEO tools and an ability to use them to inform client strategy
Salary: $55,000 – $65,000, depending on skills and experience
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please provide your
- A brief cover letter with a catchy headline
- At least one example of search-driven content that you have produced
Benefits we provide:
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays
- Bonuses for client referrals
- Ultimate flexibility as we are a fully remote office
About North Star Inbound:
North Star Inbound is an award-winning content marketing agency. We grow organic traffic and authority for our clients by creating best-in-class content and outreach campaigns. Our campaigns outperform because we put the most compelling content in front of the right audiences, even in the most competitive niches. Our work is seen by millions and has been featured on NBCNews, Forbes, The Washington Post, Fortune, Inc., NPR, CNBC, Newsweek, and The Los Angeles Times, among others. Our clients range from ambitious startups to beloved brands.
We are a woman, LGBTQIA, and Latinx-owned company that believes diversity makes us better at what we do. We strongly encourage people who identify as members of minority groups to apply.