Redbox Careers – Machine Support Tech Jobs in Illinois. Redbox Careers Jobs in Illinois. Latest Illinois Government Jobs. Get City of Illinois Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
Illinois Jobs Seekers who are looking for Machine Support Tech Jobs in Illinois, can check here Illinois Government Jobs in Redbox. Redbox Careers opportunity available for Machine Support Tech Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree eligibility Machine Support Tech position can apply through the Redbox careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Machine Support Tech jobs in Redbox and other jobs in Illinois.
Redbox Jobs – Apply for Machine Support Tech Jobs In Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois
Redbox Jobs in Illinois:– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Redbox Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Redbox Machine Support Tech Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Machine Support Tech Jobs in Illinois with relevant one year experience can apply for Redbox careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $17 Per hour approximately.
Redbox Jobs in Illinois Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Redbox
Name of the Vacant Position: Machine Support Tech
Job Location: Oakbrook Terrace
Jobs Type: Jobs in Illinois
Salary: $17 Per hour approximately
Redbox Jobs – Apply for Field Support Representative Jobs In Bentonville, Arkansas
Redbox Jobs in Arkansas:– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. Redbox Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Redbox Field Support Representative Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Field Support Representative Jobs in Arkansas with relevant one year experience can apply for Redbox careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $37,237 Per Year approximately.
Redbox Jobs in Arkansas Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Redbox
Name of the Vacant Position: Field Support Representative
Job Location: Bentonville
Jobs Type: Jobs in Arkansas
Salary: $37,237 Per Year
At Redbox we’re passionate about our products, and we LOVE our customers! Providing them with an exceptional experience is something we strive to do every day. If you share our love for customers and prefer to not be confined to a desk, you might love being a Field Support Representative. You’ll work independently throughout the day (in partnership with your manager) to ensure our customers are taken care of and company goals are met. You will have the opportunity to be the face of Redbox and its clients to our customers and will gain valuable knowledge and experience to grow your career.
You’ll use your personal vehicle to maintain an assigned merchandising route, assisting with the maintenance, support and upkeep of Redbox and clients’ kiosks within an assigned market. You will work in an environment where route, daily tasks and weather conditions can change on a regular basis. You must also be able to store at least 50 cubic feet of company merchandise such as product boxes, marketing materials and cleaning supplies within your personal vehicle and residence.
In this job, we pay you to commute to your kiosks, so it’s important that you live within a reasonable commute from the territory; specifically within 10 miles of a kiosk within the following zip codes: 72712,72756,72758,72714?. If you are not sure if you meet this requirement, go to http://www.redbox.com/locations to find a kiosk near you.
- Using personal vehicle, travels to assigned kiosks and collects products and restocks as needed. Keeps daily record of product distributed and removed from each machine (mileage reimbursement provided for miles driven for work tasks and pre-determined routes)
- Follows a specifically designed daily merchandising route including regular visits to a warehouse location
- Provides quality customer service through regular interaction and communication with co-workers, external customers, external contractors, store owners/managers and employees
- Communicates status of kiosks and customer accounts to Regional Operations Supervisor (ROS)
- Secures all Redbox merchandise and ensures kiosks are properly locked, clean and in proper working order
- Loads and unloads product from automobile, residence and warehouse
- Other warehouse duties as assigned including shipping/receiving of product
Education & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a customer facing position required
- 1+ years of computer experience required (internet, email, and using Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Minimum 1 year of merchandising or field operations experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrates strong organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of self-motivation
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions including extreme weather
- Ability to use small hand tools such as a screwdriver, pliers, cutter, hex wrench or others deemed necessary to do the job
- Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures, safety policies, and company protocols
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and valid car insurance
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must have the ability to store at least 50 cubic feet of company merchandise within personal vehicle and residence
- Must have daily access to a computer with Internet connection in order to access route instructions, enter hours worked, and use company email
We conduct MVR, drug screen and background checks
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and lift up to 20 lbs. above shoulders frequently throughout the workday
- Ability to bend, kneel, push, pull, stand, and climb a step stool on a regular basis throughout the workday
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Redbox® is always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at [email protected] Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information please see EEO is the Law.