Septa Jobs 2024 Electrical,Rail Vehicle HVAC Specialist and Various Jobs In United State. Current Septa Vacancies 2024. Septa USA government Jobs 2024. Septa Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Philadelphia. Latest Septa Jobs in USA.
Septa Jobs 2024 in Philadelphia Apply
For Electrical,Rail Vehicle HVAC Specialist and Various Job Opportunities
Septa USA Jobs 2024:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Philadelphia 2024, then there are various Septa vacancies that you can explore. Septa Philadelphia offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. Septa recruitment post on Septa job portal presents various vacancies for people from United State. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of Septa vacancies, highlight the Septa job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The Septa USA conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the United State. The Septa recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an Septa application form provided by the Septa . This Septa Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Septa Jobs 2024 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Electrical,Rail Vehicle HVAC Specialistand Various
|Jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
List of Septa Jobs 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post
|Motor Induction Equip Repair Maintainer First Class
|Rail Vehicle Electrical / Electronic Maintainer
|Rail Vehicle HVAC Specialist
|Vehicle & Equipment Mechanic
|Track Maintenance Manager
A minimum of 3 years licensed driving experience.
* No suspensions and not more than one moving violation in the last 3 years.
* Valid driver’s license with no driving with a suspended/revoked license over the past 5 years.
* Ability to successfully complete standardized assessment, employment history verification and criminal background check, medical examination including drug screening, and employment interview.
* Ability to work various shifts, weekends, holidays, split days off, especially during first two years of employment.
* Required to be available for all shifts including weekends
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
|HVAC Automotive Equip Specialist
|Utility Vehicle & Equipment Mechanic
|Rail Vehicle Electrical/Electronic Maintainer
|Vehicle Equipment Mechanic
- View All Profile → Click Here
How to Apply for Septa Vacancies 2024?
- Identify Septa Job Search Criteria: For Septa job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www5.septa.org official page of Septa company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Septa company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in United State, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in United State!
Septa Jobs – Apply For Collection Equip.Maintainer Jobs In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Septa Jobs in Philadelphia:– Great news for job seekers. Septa Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Septa Collection Equip.Maintainer Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Collection Equip.Maintainer Jobs in Philadelphia with relevant required experience can apply for Septa Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 24.44 Per Hour.
Septa Jobs in Philadelphia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Septa
Name of the Vacant Position: Collection Equip.Maintainer
Job Location: Philadelphia
Jobs Type: Jobs in Pennsylvania
Salary: $24.44 Per Hour
Full Job Description
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) is the sixth largest transportation system in the United States, with a vast network of fixed route services including bus, subway/elevated, trackless trolley, light rail, and commuter rail serving a 2,200 square mile service region.
We are seeking candidates for the position of Collection Equip.Maintainer – Trainee, DL (1303) in the Finance/Financial Operations.
Learns and assists with performing preventative maintenance on fare box equipment under direct supervison.
- Will be trained to perform preventative maintenance on fare collection equipment.
- Will be trained to diagnose electronic, electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical fare box equipment using test equipment, writing schematics, and maintenance manuals.
- Must have ability to work second shift and weekends.
- Complies with all Authority and departmental safety and security policies and procedures as well as all applicable job safety responsibilities. Reports any safety concerns, compromises or hazards affecting operations, the public, self and/or other employees. Responsible for personal safety and is encouraged to promote the safety of others.
ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent. Also, must possess a technical associate’s degree in electronics.
- In lieu of technical school degree, must have two (2) years of experience in the diagnosis and repair of microprocessor based equipment. (Military education equivalent demonstrating proficiency in electromechanical knowledge may be acceptable).
- Must satisfactorily complete pre-employment tests as follows: basic electronics, hand tools, basic math.
- Will be required to demonstrate technical knowledge of electronics. Must have ability to work from drawings.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
SEPTA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.