Sony Jobs – Tax Intern Jobs in New York. Sony Jobs in New York. Latest New York Government Jobs. Get City of New York Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
New York Jobs Seekers who are looking for Tax Intern Jobs in New York, can check here New York Government Jobs in Sony. Sony Jobs opportunity available for Tax Intern Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have required qualification eligibility Tax Intern position can apply through the Sony Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Tax Intern jobs in Sony and other jobs in New York.
Sony Jobs – Apply for Tax Intern Jobs In New York
Sony Jobs in New York:– Great news for job seekers. Sony Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Sony Tax Intern Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Tax Intern Jobs in New York with relevant one year experience can apply for Sony Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $16-18 per hour.
Sony Jobs in New York Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Sony
Name of the Vacant Position: Tax Intern
Job Location: New York
Jobs Type: Jobs in New York
Salary: $16-18 per hour
Full Job Description
Sony Corporation of America , located in New York, NY , is the U.S. headquarters of Sony Corporation, based in Tokyo, Japan. Sony’s principal U.S. businesses include Sony Electronics Inc., Sony Mobile Communications (USA) Inc., Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC., Sony Pictures Entertainment Inc., Sony Music Entertainment, and Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. With some 900 million Sony devices in hands and homes worldwide today, a vast array of Sony movies, television shows and music, and the PlayStation Network, Sony creates and delivers more entertainment experiences to more people than anyone else on earth. To learn more: www.sony.com .
We have an exciting internship opportunity in our New York City Global Tax Department. This is an ongoing internship that will be for a minimum of 1 year supporting our State and Local Tax group. It will begin immediately and continue throughout the year. We are looking for a commitment of at least 24 hours per week throughout the semester.
- Prepare various tax returns and supporting schedules (including corporate and partnership income tax, property, sales/use and various other miscellaneous returns)
- Assist with information gathering and work paper organization
- Perform on-line reviews of general ledger system data
- Perform other tax compliance and administrative duties as assigned by management
- Must be enrolled in a College or University
- Students entering their sophomore or junior year of college preferred
- Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle many priorities/functions
- Flexible hours, preferably a minimum of 24 hours per week
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Disability Accommodation for Applicants to Sony Corporation of America
Sony Corporation of America provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact us by email at [email protected] or by mail to: Sony Corporation of America, Human Resources Department, 25 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010. Please indicate the position you are applying for.
Sony Jobs – Apply for Sales Planning Analyst Jobs In Miami, Florida
Sony Jobs in Miami:– Great news for job seekers. Sony Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Sony Sales Planning Analyst Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Sales Planning Analyst Jobs in Miami with relevant one year experience can apply for Sony Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $54,760 – 66,146 per year.
Sony Jobs in Miami Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Sony
Name of the Vacant Position: Sales Planning Analyst
Job Location: Miami
Jobs Type: Jobs in Florida
Salary: $54,760 – 66,146 per year
Full Job Description
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America (SCA), a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE’s global operations encompass motion picture production and distribution; television production and distribution; digital content creation and distribution; worldwide channel investments; home entertainment acquisition and distribution, operation of studio facilities; development of new entertainment products, services and technologies; and distribution of filmed entertainment in more than 130 countries. Sony Pictures Television (SPT) operates three complementary lines of business: 1) Distribution of SPE’s feature films and television programming to television outlets around the world, 2) Local television production in key international markets, 3) International television networks and digital networks.
The primary purpose of this job is to maintain and administer key data required in the sales administration and planning process for SPTI’s Latin America licensing business. This individual will work closely with the Sales Administration & Planning team for the region and will be a key source of information related to windowing, availability & distribution rights for the product we sell.
- 30% Contract Administration (All media) – Create contract headers, approvals, deals and start/change orders in the system for assigned clients. Review and finalize start and change orders.
- 35% All Media Sales Planning – create availability reports, including windows and rights analysis. Communication with clients regarding administrative and material issues.
- 15% Budget / Forecast: Key participant in the budget process, including but not limited to, update database and spreadsheets for budget, quarterly forecasts, and prepare budget assumptions and supporting information. Support salespeople to develop their budgets. Help in the preparation of the budget cycles. Responsible for the monthly forecasts and reports.
- 15% Pricing Analysis: work with historical data and trends assisting the sales team in the process of proposals and drafting agreements.
- 5% General Administration – Weekly up-date meetings with supervisor and bi-weekly staff meetings. Xeroxing, telephone call, mailing, faxing and any other general administrative duties as required. Act as back-up support in the absence of other team members and/or work overload.
- Television business, Latin American markets.
- Knowledgeable in Outlook, Windows, Excel (Advanced), Word, and PowerPoint.
- Accurate data entry for optimum job performance.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, oral and written.
- An excellent prioritization skill is essential; ability to make commitments and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter, able to handle day-to-day responsibilities with minimum supervision.
- Ability to be proactive vs. reactive as it pertains to goals and projects.
- Effective combination of analytical, organizational and communicational skills.
- People-oriented and team player, ability to work well with all level of employees and awareness of cultural diversity.
Experience: 2+ years Sales Planning or Accounting/Finance experience required, 1-2 years Entertainment experience preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree is required, Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
- Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.