SRC Careers – Firmware Engineer Jobs in New York. SRC Careers Jobs in New York. Latest New York Government Jobs. Get City of New York Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
New York Jobs Seekers who are looking for Firmware Engineer Jobs in New York, can check here New York Government Jobs in SRC. SRC Careers opportunity available for Firmware Engineer Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s Degree eligibility Firmware Engineer position can apply through the SRC careers page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Firmware Engineer jobs in SRC and other jobs in New York.
SRC Jobs – Apply for Firmware Engineer Jobs In Syracuse, New York
SRC Jobs in New York:– Hurrey ! great news for job seekers. SRC Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently SRC Firmware Engineer Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Firmware Engineer Jobs in New York with relevant one year experience can apply for SRC careers Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $ 112006.00 per year approximately.
SRC Jobs in New York Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: SRC
Name of the Vacant Position: Firmware Engineer
Job Location: Syracuse
Jobs Type: Jobs in New York
Salary: $ 112006.00 Per Year
SRC, Inc. is currently seeking computer, electrical, or software engineering students for a co-op position in the firmware engineering department for the spring 2021 semester. The co-op is focused on supporting programs within SRC’s defense and intelligence customer segments. We are looking for co-ops to be involved with digital firmware design, and system integration and test. Firmware co-ops will work with state-of-the-art field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), digital signal processors (DSPs), microcontrollers (MCUs), and/or graphics processing units (GPUs) to contribute to the development of new, highly complex radar and communication products.
- Digital design for high-end integrated circuits (FPGAs, DSPs, MCUs, GPUs)
- Development and test of firmware for custom hardware solutions
- Integration and test of digital components within state-of-the-art radar and communication systems
- Two years of college with a degree focused in electrical, computer, or software engineering
- A minimum grade point average of 3.3
- Coursework and/or experience with digital design or embedded processing
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog, C, and/or Python is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter; takes initiative