TVA Jobs 2024 Senior Attorney,Watershed Representative and Various Jobs In United State. Current TVA Vacancies 2024. TVA USA government Jobs 2024. TVA Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Decatur. Latest TVA Jobs in USA.
TVA Jobs 2024 in Decatur Apply
For Senior Attorney,Watershed Representative and Various Job Opportunities
TVA USA Jobs 2024:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Decatur 2024, then there are various TVA vacancies that you can explore. TVA Decatur offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. TVA recruitment post on TVA job portal presents various vacancies for people from United State. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of TVA vacancies, highlight the TVA job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The TVA USA conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the United State. The TVA recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an TVA application form provided by the TVA . This TVA Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
TVA Jobs 2024 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Senior Attorney,Watershed Representative and Various
|Jobs in Decatur, Alabama
|Last Date to Apply
List of TVA Jobs 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post
|Education – The position requires a law degree.
Experience – Thorough working knowledge and experience in the subject or functional areas assigned.
|Education and Experience/Certificates, Licenses, and Registration Requirements/Other Requirements
Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university in environmental science, aquatic ecology, limnology, natural resource management, or closely related field or equivalent experience. Advanced degree desired.
|Electrical Planning Engineer
|A B.S. Degree in electrical engineering from an accredited institution. An advanced degree in electrical engineering is desirable.
Several years of electrical engineering experience including extensive familiarity with the power and telecommunication equipment, control and protection systems, configuration of the TVA transmission and telecommunication systems and their interconnections, TVA transmission service guidelines, and open access requirements.
|Specialist, Natural Gas Scheduler Sr
|Education – BS degree in business, engineering, logistics or a related field. Equivalent education, training & experience will be considered.
Experience – 8 or more years of combined or specific experience in the following commodity areas of transportation, trading, marketing, contract management, and risk management. Preference on pipelines utilized by TVA.
|Specialist, Natural Gas Scheduler III
|Education – Bachelors degree in business, engineering, logistics or a related field. Equivalent education, training and experience are acceptable.
Experience – Prefer 5 or more years experience combined or specific experience in the following commodity areas of transportation, trading, marketing, contract management, and risk management. Preference on pipelines utilized by TVA.
|Consultant, Talent & Culture
|Education – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (6 years) required.
Experience – Minimum 2 years of related work experience
|Education — Associate Degree in Engineering Technology, Construction, technical field, or equivalent education, Journeyman training and/or related work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Experience — Requires minimum ten (10) years proven utility Construction/Project Manager experience, or equivalent functional area work experience. Requires specialized in-depth knowledge of Construction Management techniques, experience to resolve in-depth problems, and practical experience in project scoping and cost estimating. Ability to look beyond existing methodologies and own discipline to define and resolve complex problems and demonstrated Safety focus. A broad knowledge and experience in Coal, Gas, Hydro power plant construction/maintenance is required including an in-depth knowledge of environmental, health, and safety with respect to construction project executution is also required.
- View All Profile → Click Here
How to Apply for TVA Vacancies 2024?
- Identify TVA Job Search Criteria: For TVA job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.tva.com official page of TVA company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of TVA company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in United State, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in United State!
TVA Jobs – Apply for Analyst, Technical Services Jobs In Chattanooga, Tennessee
TVA Jobs in Tennessee:– Great news for job seekers. TVA Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently TVA Analyst, Technical Services Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Analyst, Technical Services Jobs in Chattanooga with relevant required experience can apply for TVA Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $30,002.00 Per Year.
TVA Jobs in Tennessee Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: TVA
Name of the Vacant Position: Analyst, Technical Services
Job Location: Chattanooga
Jobs Type: Jobs in Tennessee
Salary: $30,002.00 Per Year
Full Job Description
- This is a senior (B) level TSA position at a Coal, Gas or Hydro fossil plant or other applicable organization. Plans, conducts, and evaluates engineering support tasks related to equipment performance testing, statistical data management, and predictive maintenance technologies. This position will require ownership in the following technologies: tribology, vibrations, acoustic, motor analyses, thermography, performance testing, statistical data analysis/reporting including GADS and methods of chemical analyses and control.
- Develops check sheets, checklists, procedures, Generation Sensitive Activities (GSA’s), Job Safety Analyses (JSA’s), root cause analysis, and work scope documents.
- Communication and reporting of site PdM/CBM (Predictive maintenance/Condition based maintenance) issues. This may include generating CR’s, updating work orders and documenting problems identified.
- Performs chemistry lab duties in support of unit start-ups. Performs general troubleshooting, apparent/root cause analyses on out of specification chemistry parameters including maintaining/updating structure trees and takes corrective actions as needed.
- Performs ash analysis to support combustion/emission reduction processes.
- May be assigned duties associated with environmental and safety technician positions in a backup capacity, or as needed to support plant requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
This job may require travel to support fleet needs outside of assigned duty station.
Independently performs assignments with instructions in programmatic areas. The incumbent receives technical direction from assigned engineers performing performance analysis on unusual or complex problems. Supervision provided by first-line managers.
Skills and Proficiencies (May be job or organization specific):
Math (algebra, trigonometry), Problem Solving & Analysis, Root Cause, Communication and technical writing, Diagnostics and testing, PC desktop applications (word processing, spreadsheet, graphic presentation, etc.), statistical data analyses methods/programs (GADS, DataFuser, etc.), methods of chemical analyses and control (ASTM standards, TVA’s water treatment manual)
Interface: The successful candidate will provide timely and accurate communication of PdM/CBM issues that could affect the plant and reporting of Site Watch List Items.
Minimum Qualifications (Consistent with Classification Standard):
Education and Experience/Certificates, Licenses, and Registration Requirements
Must be able to obtain and maintain unescorted plant access. Must be able to travel to plant locations as required when performing assigned tasks and, as necessary, to be temporarily assigned to a field location.
A Bachelor of Science in a physical or life science / technical area of study such as chemistry, biology, physics, geology, or engineering. Full competence as a Technical Services Analyst as demonstrated by several years’ progressive and developmental experience at Scientist level or in a comparable position providing the required experience and knowledge.
Level I certification or equivalent qualification in all PdM/CBM technologies is required. Level II certification in two PdM/CBM technology areas, preferably in vibration analysis and tribology.
Equal Employment Opportunity
TVA values and embraces diversity. We encourage all individuals to apply regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sex, abilities/disabilities, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status and age. We strive to be inclusive of all the people we serve across the Valley.
TVA is an Equal Opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations regarding equal employment opportunities. Any applicant or employee who believes s/he has a discrimination claim (including harassment or retaliation) must contact TVA’s Equal Opportunity Compliance office within 45 calendar days of the event or action s/he believes to constitute discrimination, harassment, or retaliation.