Uline Jobs – Warehouse Associate Jobs in Allentown. Uline Jobs in Allentown. Latest Allentown Government Jobs. Get City of Allentown Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
Allentown Jobs Seekers who are looking for Warehouse Associate Jobs in Allentown, can check here Allentown Government Jobs in Uline. Uline Jobs opportunity available for Warehouse Associate Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have High school diploma qualification eligibility Warehouse Associate position can apply through the Uline Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Warehouse Associate jobs in Uline and other jobs in Allentown.
Uline Jobs – Apply for Warehouse Associate Jobs In Allentown, Pennsylvania
Uline Jobs in Allentown:– Great news for job seekers. Uline Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Uline Warehouse Associate Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Warehouse Associate Jobs in Allentown with relevant one year experience can apply for Uline Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $23 per hour.
Uline Jobs in Allentown Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Uline
Name of the Vacant Position: Warehouse Associate
Job Location: Allentown
Jobs Type: Jobs in Pennsylvania
Salary: $23 per hour
Full Job Description
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- As a Warehouse Associate / Forklift Operator, contribute to Uline’s overnight / night inbound warehouse operations.
- Receive, check in and put away overnight / night stock quickly and accurately.
- Replenish overnight / night picking locations and unload trailers as a Forklift Operator.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America’s leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We’re a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it’s time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.