Ultimate Software Jobs 2024 Account Executive,Architect and Various Jobs In United State. Current Ultimate Software Vacancies 2024. Ultimate Software USA government Jobs 2024. Ultimate Software Recruitment Portal for Jobs in Florida. Latest Ultimate Software Jobs in USA.
Ultimate Software Jobs 2024 in Florida Apply
For Account Executive,Architect and Various Job Opportunities
Ultimate Software USA Jobs 2024:- If you are looking for job opportunities in Florida 2024, then there are various Ultimate Software vacancies that you can explore. Ultimate Software Florida offers many emplaoyment opportunities for candidates seeking rewarding careers and personal growth. Ultimate Software recruitment post on Ultimate Software job portal presents various vacancies for people from United State. In this article, we will talk about the perspective of Ultimate Software vacancies, highlight the Ultimate Software job employment prospects and career growth opportunities in the country.
The Ultimate Software USA conducts regular recruitment drives to identify and select best candidates who possess the necessary skills, and commitment to serve in the United State. The Ultimate Software recruitment process typically involves several stages. Prospective candidates are required to fill out an Ultimate Software application form provided by the Ultimate Software. This Ultimate Software Application Form collects personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Ultimate Software Jobs 2024 Updated Summary
|Name of Recruitment
|Ultimate Software Recruitment
|Name of Post
|Account Executive,Architectand Various
|Jobs in Florida
List of Ultimate Software Jobs 2024 With Requirements
|Name of Post
|Account Executive – Customer Base
• 5+ years of success within full cycle selling Cloud/SaaS based software solutions
• Knowledge of Salesforce or other Sales CRM solutionsPreferred Qualifications:
• BA/BS or equivalent strongly preferred
• Experience with Sandler Selling methodology or similar Sales methodology desired
• Selling to C level strongly preferred
• Experience selling a Workforce Management (WFM) or Human Capital Management (HCM) software solution strongly preferred
• Basic knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Ability to travel up to 25%
|Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
– Proven experience as a Software Architect, with a strong emphasis on product development.
– Extensive experience in Java stack development.
– Deep understanding of Google Cloud Platform services and architecture.
– Full stack development experience is highly preferred.
– Workforce Management domain experience is preferred
– Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
| Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related studies and two years of experience in modeling systems – OR – 3+ years in system or software engineering and 2+ years in architecture modeling
• Some prior experience and knowledge with Cloud environments
• Demonstrated experience in model creation for system or application architectures
• Demonstrated experience modeling to an industry standard (e.g., DoDAF, TOGAF, BPMN)
• Experience with an enterprise architecture (EA) modeling tool
• Attention to detail as applicable to modeling, modeling reviews, and standards enforcement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Ability to work in the East Coast time zone
|Associate Manager Accounts Payable
|Experience with standard ERP tools such as Oracle/SAP or D365 (D365 would be an added advantage)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, and collaboration applications
Minimum of 8 years of experience in Accounts Payable process and 4 + years of experience in managing team
Experience with Accounts Payable/ERP implementation projects, including system integration, user acceptance testing and business readiness activity coordination (Finance project management experience a plus)
Strong planning and organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal, customer-orientation, collaboration, and business acumen skills
Excellent verbal and written communication, including presentation skills
Proficiency in understanding and translating internal and external stakeholder needs to align on priorities and define automation opportunities.
|Associate Manager Payroll Services
• Excellent understanding of end-to-end payroll processes
• Overall, 8 – 10 years of work experience of which last 5 years in US Payroll /HCM
• Problem solving, time management and priority setting skills
• Proficient in English, verbal and writtenPreferred Qualifications/Skills:
• Experience with leading a direct team
• Working knowledge of UKG Pro.
• Industry level payroll certification, like FPC or CPP
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
|What Are The Desired Skills:
• Strong analytical skills
• 1+ years of working experience in software development and software quality assurance
• An understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Good level of English, both written and spokenWhat Are The Advantageous Skills
• 1+ years of experience automating tests using C# and web testing automation tools
• Knowledge and/or experience with the software tools and techniques used in automated testing;
|Belonging, Equity, and Impact
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree – preference will be given to rising seniors
• Able to commit to a full-time internship for 12 weeks starting May 20th, 2024 through August 9th, 2024Preferred Qualifications:
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Skilled in standard computer applications and platforms such as Outlook and MS Office Suite (ex. Outlook, MS Word, MS Teams, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks while paying attention to detail
• Ability to cope and perform well in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented work environment
- View All Profile → Click Here
How to Apply for Ultimate Software Vacancies 2024?
- Identify Ultimate Software Job Search Criteria: For Ultimate Software job, determine the industry, position, location and any specific qualifications or requirements for it.
- Prepare Your Documents: Update your resume to highlight your relevant skills and experiences. Make sure it is well organized and tailored to the job you are applying for. Prepare any other necessary documents like cover letter, copies of certificates and identity proof.
- Company websites: Visit the www.ukg.in/node official page of Ultimate Software company/Department interest you. If they have any open positions that match your skills, follow their application process. Some companies may have an online application form, while others may ask you to email your resume and cover letter.
- Social Media: Follow the social media pages of Ultimate Software company you’d like to work for. Some companies post job openings on their social media platforms, and you can apply directly through those channels.
- Local Contacts: If you have any friends, family, or acquaintances working in United State, ask them for advice or referrals. Sometimes, word-of-mouth can be a powerful tool in finding job opportunities.
- Follow Instructions: When applying for jobs, read the job description carefully and follow the application instructions provided by the employer. Submit all required documents and information as requested.
- Be Persistent and Patient: Job searches can take time, so be persistent and patient throughout the process. Keep applying to relevant positions and continue to improve your skills and qualifications.
Always remember to tailor your application to each job you apply for, highlighting how your experience and skills match the specific requirements of the position. Good luck with your job applications in United State!
Ultimate Software Jobs – Apply For Cloud Engineer, SysAdmin Jobs In Alpharetta, Georgia
Ultimate Software Jobs in Georgia:– Great news for job seekers. Ultimate Software Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Ultimate Software Cloud Engineer, SysAdmin Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Cloud Engineer, SysAdmin Jobs in Alpharetta with relevant required experience can apply for Ultimate Software Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $137,501.00 per year.
Ultimate Software Jobs in Georgia Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Ultimate Software
Name of the Vacant Position: Cloud Engineer, SysAdmin
Job Location: Alpharetta
Jobs Type: Jobs in Georgia
Salary: $137,501.00 per year
Full Job Description
•Perform routine and preventative maintenance on hardware and software components of the environment.
•Support VMWare, Pure Storage, Windows, Linux, Cisco network devices and other platform technologies
•Assess and make recommendations for changes and enhancements to the existing platforms and processes
•Research new technologies to satisfy business requirements
•Document and maintain technology policies, standards, procedures, and educational materials
•Automate routine tasks where possible
•Deploy database servers and provide troubleshooting assistance
•Coordinate with third party providers in support of the environment
•Participate in regular on-call rotations and after hours planned maintenance activity
•2-year technical degree or equivalent experience
•Hands on experience supporting technologies in a production environment •Experience or knowledge with Windows server, Linux, TCP/IP, monitoring tools (System Center, PRTG, etc.)
•Knowledge or experience in VMware
•Experience supporting Cisco network devices
•Knowledge or experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
•Experience working with and coordinating with third party providers
•VMware or Cisco Certifications, a plus
•Experience with Microsoft IIS administration and basic knowledge of SQL, a plus
Job ID: 20220025517
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.