University Hospitals Jobs – Respiratory Clinical Coordinator Jobs in Elyria. University Hospitals Jobs in San Francisco. Latest San Francisco Government Jobs. Get City of San Francisco Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
San Francisco Jobs Seekers who are looking for Respiratory Clinical Coordinator Jobs in San Francisco, can check here San Francisco Government Jobs in University Hospitals. University Hospitals Jobs opportunity available for Respiratory Clinical Coordinator Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree eligibility Respiratory Clinical Coordinator position can apply through the University Hospitals Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Respiratory Clinical Coordinator jobs in University Hospitals and other jobs in San Francisco.
University Hospitals Jobs – Apply for Respiratory Clinical Coordinator Jobs In San Francisco, California
University Hospitals Jobs in San Francisco:– Great news for job seekers. University Hospitals Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently University Hospitals Respiratory Clinical Coordinator Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Respiratory Clinical Coordinator Jobs in San Francisco with relevant one year experience can apply for University Hospitals Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $48,600 per year.
University Hospitals Jobs in San Francisco Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: University Hospitals
Name of the Vacant Position: Respiratory Clinical Coordinator
Job Location: San Francisco
Jobs Type: Jobs in Ohio
Salary: $48,600 per year
Full Job Description
Position Summary/Essential Duties:
- General RCP duties including mechanical ventilation, routine respiratory care, special procedures.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients, caregivers, families and coworkers
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment
- Displays expertise in skills as a Registered Respiratory Therapist.
- Clinical supervision of staff employees
- Provides leadership support, resources and assessment of personnel to maintain quality services
- Provides technical and clinical direction to staff, including staff orientation, training and development, quality initiatives and program development.
- Act as a resource, consultant for direct patient care for respiratory therapy staff, physicians, nurses or other hospitals employees.
- Function as a liaison between staff and department manager
- Coordinates shift assignments as needed using either on-line workload or assignment tools.
- Leads and participates in departmental PI projects and/or research projects.
- Troubleshoot, report broken equipment to appropriate person/department for repair.
Experience & Knowledge:
Minimum of five years clinical experience in adult respiratory care practice preferred.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
Foundation of adult clinical care to include advanced therapies: inhaled nitric oxide, airway clearance modalities, mechanical ventilation, airway management, non-invasive ventilation, helium oxygen mixtures, tracheostomy care, blood gases and transport as applicable per site.
Must demonstrate highly effective oral and written communication skills. Must be highly self-motivated and creative. Must be able to innovate and influence. Must work collaboratively with administrators, physicians, nurses and other health care providers.
Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy or related field, preferred
Minimum of five years clinical experience in critical care
Required Credentials, License and/or Certifications:
RRT Registered Respiratory Therapist credential required
Current RCP Ohio License granted by the Ohio Respiratory Care Board
American Association for Respiratory Care membership
Certified with at least once advanced national certification by the NBRC or the National Asthma Educator Certification Board (NAECB)
Other certifications as designated by specific site: NRP certified (Neonatal/Pediatric areas), PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support), ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
Must have at least 5 years of respiratory therapy experience, 5 of those years in critical care. This position is for day shift, Mon-Fri, but will rotate weekends and holidays as needed.