Wish Jobs – Data Scientist Jobs in San Francisco. Wish Jobs in San Francisco. Latest San Francisco Government Jobs. Get City of San Francisco Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
San Francisco Jobs Seekers who are looking for Data Scientist Jobs in San Francisco, can check here San Francisco Government Jobs in Wish. Wish Jobs opportunity available for Data Scientist Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have Bachelor’s degree qualification eligibility Data Scientist position can apply through the Wish Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Data Scientist jobs in Wish and other jobs in San Francisco.
Wish Jobs – Apply for Data Scientist Jobs In San Francisco, Honolulu
Wish Jobs in San Francisco:– Great news for job seekers. Wish Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently Wish Data Scientist Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Data Scientist Jobs in San Francisco with relevant one year experience can apply for Wish Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $119,000. Per Year approximately.
Wish Jobs in San Francisco Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: Wish
Name of the Vacant Position: Data Scientist
Job Location:San Francisco
Jobs Type: Jobs in California
Salary: $119,000. Per Year
Full Job Description
Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 160 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 1 million merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We’re fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will work cross-functionally with technical and non-technical teams to build models and dashboards to monitor transactions and ensure compliance.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about Wish and e-commerce, has a strong analytical and consultative mindset, deep understanding of databases, visualization, and modeling techniques, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment delivering against tight deadlines, and a passion for scaling transaction monitoring through automation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop dashboards for transaction monitoring
- Create recurring data reports and maintain the integrity of the reports
- Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for transaction monitoring
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Work closely with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Help stakeholders and end-users to best leverage the monitoring system
- Develop solutions to optimize transaction monitoring operations
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- 2+ years Python, R, or Matlab experience
- 2+ years work experience including business analytics and project management
- 2+ years experience writing complex SQL queries in a business environment
- 2+ years experience with Tableau, OBIEE or other visualization tools
- 2+ years experience operating in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experience in e-commerce, on-line, or payments companies in transaction monitoring functions, especially anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing (AML/CTF) transaction monitoring
- Analytical mindset and ability to see the big picture and influence others
- Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high volume environment
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible in responding to deadlines and workflow fluctuations
- Hands-on risk and fraud experience strongly preferred