YouTube Jobs – Partner Operations Manager Jobs in San Bruno. YouTube Jobs in San Bruno. Latest San Bruno Government Jobs. Get City of San Bruno Jobs in USA. Upcoming USA Govt Jobs.
San Bruno Jobs Seekers who are looking for Partner Operations Manager Jobs in San Bruno, can check here San Bruno Government Jobs in YouTube. YouTube Jobs opportunity available for Partner Operations Manager Jobs in United State Of America.
Candidates who have required qualification eligibility Partner Operations Manager position can apply through the YouTube Jobs page link provides in the below section. You can check on this page all upcoming Partner Operations Manager jobs in YouTube and other jobs in San Bruno.
YouTube Jobs – Apply for Partner Operations Manager Jobs In San Bruno, California
YouTube Jobs in San Bruno:– Great news for job seekers. YouTube Jobs site publish notice for various jobs vacancy in their offices. Currently YouTube Partner Operations Manager Jobs available now. Candidates who are looking for Partner Operations Manager Jobs in San Bruno with relevant one year experience can apply for YouTube Jobs Employment. Candidate will get after selection great Salary $57,900 – 82,194 per year Approx.
YouTube Jobs in San Bruno Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/ Department: YouTube
Name of the Vacant Position: Partner Operations Manager
Job Location: San Bruno
Jobs Type: Jobs in California
Salary: $57,900 – 82,194 per year Approx
Full Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of customer facing experience.
- Knowledge of SQL and Spreadsheets.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and effectively communicate complex topics.
- Ability to work successfully in high pressure, fast paced and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to be proactive, make constructive suggestions, and come up with innovative ways to scale initiatives.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
About the job
YouTube’s user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our content creators, advertisers, and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you’ll analyze top issues facing our users and content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you’ll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution — making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
As a Partner Operations Manager, you will provide YouTube support to some of our largest managed Music Labels. You will become a YouTube product expert, solve the day-to-day issues of our Music partners, and identify common trends that our partners face. You will also be responsible for advocating on behalf of our partners to cross-functional teams in order to drive product solutions, and for developing process improvements that enhance internal operations. You will work closely with other partner facing teams to provide value-add services to help increase Music partner happiness and growth.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Provide operational support to managed partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email communication.
- Serve as a consultant to internal, cross-functional stakeholders on the YouTube product. Work with assigned Strategic Partner Managers and Partner Technology Managers to develop business plans and share insights for partner growth.
- Drive, measure, and analyze overall partner performance as well as streamline operational workflows and process improvements.
- Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency gains, and root cause analysis.